How to Pack: Hospital Bag
The time has come where you are waddling like a penguin and making deals with your unborn baby to just come out already! You are probably trying to keep yourself distracted over the fact that you feel (and kinda look) like a blimp so it seems like a great time to start packing those bags and cleaning the room. Well, I’m here to say: Congratulations! This is such an exciting season of life! Whether this is your first or you fifteenth, an exciting time of baby snuggles and newborn daze is coming. To help ease the stress, we talked to thousands of moms to discover what you really need and created this comprehensive list for what to pack in your hospital bag!
- Chocolate (because mama always needs chocolate)
- Contact case
- Face Wash
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Toothbrush and paste
- Dry Shampoo
- Phone Charger
- Hairband, headband, and bobby pins
- Chapstick! (We cannot stress this one enough! Here is one of our favorites from Tubby Todd)
- 2 outfits
- A hat or bows, our favorite bows come from Modern Piggy!
- Swaddle, our all time favorite swaddle is from Max and Moose!
- Snacks for the long wait ahead
That is our list of things to pack in your hospital bag! We hope this helps minimize the stress and allows you to experience this last bit of pregnancy! You are almost there!
If you need help packing all your things into your RYLA, click here to check out exactly how we packed everything!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published